This contest is inspired by the number 5 (punj) in the Sikh path of life from punj pyaras (five beloved ones) to punj kakkars (5 K's) to 5 vices
(kaam, krodh, lobh, moh, ahankaar) to land of five rivers (Punjab) just to name a few and the seminal place poetry has in Sikh spiritual life.
- RULES: Keep it Sikh and 5 words.
- Submit your entry in the facebook comments section below.
- If you choose not to use facebook; send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject '5 word Sikh poetry slam submission'.
- Think inside/outside the box. Keep it funny, catchy, poignant, uplifting (potpourri or kichri of any of these flavors).
- THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
- WINNERS : The most impactful entries will be selected in multiples of 5 (5 or 10 or 15 or 20....). These will be featured in a typography based
illustration that will be published on this site to share with & inspire fellow denizens of planet earth.
- WINNING entries to be illustrated soon.
Copyright © 2014 Sikhtoons.com | All rights reserved.